into the Ergo.
4. See the one thing (you get one) you really want to see, first - when everybody's patience is at its maximum.
5. Then just go with it and make your agenda be seeing everything through your kids' eyes.
6. Be very prepared. Make sure everyone is in comfy shoes and have snacks and necessary supplies.
7. Have a good food plan for after the museum. For the latter end of the visit, this is the card in your back pocket.
8. Don't try to hit up more than one museum in a day...
9. Unless the second museum trip involves dressing up like a TRex to see the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.