There's an extensive menu of fresh seafood, outdoor seating and kid-friendly crayon tins & paper tablecloths. There's also an adjoining seafood market with great to-go options and platters. Pictured below: tilapia salad.
all about brunch at the beach house
mermaids, mermaids everywhere
scenes from a perfect afternoon
where to eat near the boardwalk: Hobos
It was absolutely delicious. From my white cranberry and citrus vodka cocktail to my vegan tempeh in hoisin sauce (bottom left) -- everything was well done. This will definitely be part of the restaurant rotation whenever we are back in Rehoboth.
the beach, with and without kids
1. Packing is so easy! I can't remember the last time I packed for just myself for a trip. I literally threw things in a bag in ten minutes. No double checking for multiple dump trucks, baby ointments and adequate supplies of diapers.
2. Sleeping until ten o'clock (!) and upon awaking, not having to assist my housemates with potty usage and teeth brushing
3. Never having to carry any members of my household when they got tired or cranky.
4. Being able to read more than two pages of anything while sitting in the beach chair.
5. Quiet. Clean. So very quiet.
(Thanks for giving the boys a long weekend at Camp Grandma, mom!)