cucumber gin and tonics
our house recipe for cucumber G&Ts
2. Put the slice in bottom of mixing glass.
3. Muddle the cucumber. Pour in gin. (Ratio is about an ounce and a half of gin per one slice of cucumber - makes one drink). Let it soak for about ten minutes.
4. Fill the glass with ice. Stir the glass until the contents are cold, approx 20 seconds of stirring.
5. Pour it through a julep strainer.
6. Top with two ounces of tonic water.
fruit and veggie shakes
Cheers to perfect summer desserts!